The new style of drinking coffee has come out to replace the tradition of coffee cup! Now enjoying the coffee is more than only drinking. It is beautiful, has more diversity when you get sweet flavors of coffee cone! It is in ice cream cone- the new mode of coffee drinking starts these years. So you are mad to know what are they and how to make. Then let’s disclose the secret ingredients and method of setting coffee cone- yummy tasty ice cream cone.
Homemade Waffle Ice Cream Cone:
For homemade ice cream cone you need not have any waffle cone machine. This homemade recipe is so simple that you make it with your non-stick frying pan. We will use vanilla batter and that is also prepared by hand and cooks then. You may be wondering that after preparing the cone, why it is not so crispy you wished. The fault lies in the time management. After cooking off the batter you need to roll immediately to bring the shape of a cone otherwise it gives you less crispy and becomes soft. So as fast you roll the cone after heat off, the more crisp the cones are! And at last you get a nice and tight shaped ice cream cone.
- 2 large eggs white portion
- Sugar ½ cup
- Whole milk 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
- Sifted all purpose flour ⅔ cup
- Pinch salt
- Melted butter 2 tablespoons
- Melted semisweet chocolate
- Mix egg whites, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in a bowl and whisk well. Add flour and melted butter and stir together. When you see the batter is smooth, then it is ready.
- Heat non- stick skillet on low heat. Pour a little oil on it and then wipe the oil with a tissue or napkin (it is because so that the batter could not stick to the skillet and comes out easily after cooked). Now pour batter 1 ½ tablespoons on skillet and quickly spread it into a round shape, thin layer.
- Place the skillet over medium heat and cook it for ⅘ minutes so that the base of the batter is properly set. When one part is done, flip it and keep on cooking about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove the batter from heat after it is done and place it on a towel and immediately roll out the cone from the bottom and very carefully. You will see now a nice cone shaped!
- Submerge the upper portion and lower portion of the cone into melted semisweet chocolate. Set the cone for sometime on parchment so that the chocolate becomes hard and stick to the cone very well.
- It is best you make this cone the day you will wish to eat, though it is recommended that you can keep those cones in an airtight box for maximum 2 days.
Another different type coffee cone we are about to show you that is also pretty simple. We have made ice cream cones before. Now the time is fill up those cones with your favorite coffee or espresso with chocolate all over it that is called coffee cone! A few ingredients will do the best. Ok, have a look on the ingredients and instructions:
Coffee in a Cone
Read more: Menu Tea of Chatime
- Chocolate chips 1 bag
- Ice cream cone 1 box
- Coconut oil ¼ cup
- Coffee or espresso prepared ( Yours favorite one)
- Cone toppings
- Mix coconut oil and chocolate chips in a double boiler. In case you do not have double boiler, you can use this method- take a saucepan and fill the saucepan with 1/4 of water. When the water is boiled, bring it to low heat and place a glass bowl on it but be sure that water cannot come in the glass bowl. Now mix chocolate chips and coconut oil in glass bowl and stir the mixture with a spoon. Gradually it will start to melt. When mixture is all melted and you see the lump free chocolate, it is all done. Remove the heat.
- Take a ice cream cone we have already made and pour the melted chocolate coconut mixture into the cone. Now rotate your cone so that melted chocolate spread evenly and with good layer from bottom to top. Now ooze the rim of the cone into melted chocolate and so you get the edge of your cone with chocolaty look!
- It is time for topping. What topping you like? Sprinkles, cubed mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers or chocolate chips? Whatever you like it is ok..Just drip your cone rim with one of these toppings.
- Next place your waffle cone in a cup and keep it in refrigerator for sometime.. 10 minutes will go right!
- After cooling in the fridge, again pour another chocolate layer in your cone just like before we did. And again store it in fridge so that the chocolate well set with cone. And in this time you prepare your favorite coffee. Grind your coffee according to your favorite brew and make like a pro! Coffee making largely depends on coffee grind. If you want to get best coffee, always avoid pre-ground coffee rather grind just before brew will bring you the exact taste you wished! For your help, we found some good reviews of this 10 best coffee grinder for home use.
- Coffee is prepared. So now cool your coffee in a cup for sometime before pouring as it needs to have drunk as fast you pour your coffee into your cone. Enjoy your coffee cone! The chocolaty layer will gradually melt with your coffee and will make a nice sweet flavor!
Another bonus tutorial for your homemade stuff you surely love! Have you heard about homemade Chocó taco? Mostly like waffle ice cream cones with some difference.
Homemade Choco Taco:
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 11 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
For Chocó Taco
- Ice cream box
- Chocolate wafers
- Sliced peanuts
- Chocolate waffle cone recipe( the same recipe as “homemade waffle ice cream cone” we show you above except adding cocoa powder with flour and you are all to follow the exact instruction. You can also use waffle cone maker)
- Turn over the ice cream box and cut the two sides of the box and several parts. Keep the plastic away and refreeze them
- Prepare chocolate waffle cone batter and mix them altogether. Take a waffle cone maker or skillet.
- Lay the batter and cook according to above instruction. And in waffle cone maker just pour 2 tablespoons of the batter and cook for 40 seconds.
- You will get an oval shaped waffle cone. Place frozen ice cream onto it and tuck it.
- Again put them in freeze.
- Now melt the chocolate wafer on a low heat. Cool in the room temperature.
- And let the edge of taco dip into the melted chocolate wafer and then into sliced peanuts. Store them in freeze and serve!